Mon 8 Jun: NRL: Canterbury Bulldogs v St George Illawarra Dragons KO 7.05am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Canterbury Bulldogs
    • St George Illawarra Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/06/20 at 06:30

Two clubs who underwhelmed last weekend. Hard to pick.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Keiran Foran back for the Doggies so maybe he can spakt the offence but the Penrith v Warriors game only serve to underscore just how really really poor that St George effort last week was on the central coast.

Paul McGregor really is a dead man walking and with a board meeting due on 15th June IIRC,  and players trying to leave the club, I think a decision to terminate the services of a coach who has been in the job since 2014 has already been made. The problem is that when you know a termination is imminent then if your a player or on the coaching staff you have to  live with the uncertainty of whether or not the new bloke is going to want you and the knock on effect it has on your family, and with St George-Illawarra thart's showing

Bulldogs by 6

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Those two clubs aren't going to be scaring anyone much, judging by what we saw today.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got back from work to see the Dragons dumpster fire continue. Kudos to the Bulldogs who have kept at it and put a performance together notably Hopoate.

Dragons next opponents are Cronulla. The Coup de Grace on Paul McGregors seven years coaching tenure. - Shark Bait

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived