Wolfpack eye quartet

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

What hate have I directed at Salford? None as far as I’m concerned, I’ve just compared their scrutiny and criticism to Toronto’s.

Really, short memory? Here is Salford sprouting what they are going to do in Super League 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/23283935

i do think they were duped for a few months,lets see how TWp fair in another couple of years and add up what it might have cost,then see if salford are still here but without the overseas pot a gold..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

How many top level players has Melbourne developed, and thats one of the most successful clubs with shed loads of money and time thrown at them. Yet we expect more from a team based in a country with very little rugby of any sort played. 

I'm pretty sure Maha Fonua is literally the first and only Melbourne born and bred player to play for the Storm. The most successful team and example of expansion in the last 20 years.

I think it's fair to say that some of the Toronto targets are beyond their best. Equally, they are improvements on the players in their current squad an may not command the sort of salaries that they once did. 

Getting experienced players into the squad is sensible and a smart move when trying to establish themselves in Super League.

Archived