Wolves face battle to retain Davis

Love matty,  he's a whole hearted player, probably good value for money in his current deal, but he's just a bit too small to start at sl level, weve struggled when weve had both him and Walker coming off the bench. Losing too much size.

I'd like to keep him as a back up but if he can get a decent contract elsewhere then fair play to him.

8 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Love matty,  he's a whole hearted player, probably good value for money in his current deal, but he's just a bit too small to start at sl level, weve struggled when weve had both him and Walker coming off the bench. Losing too much size.

I'd like to keep him as a back up but if he can get a decent contract elsewhere then fair play to him.

Yeah, I'd go with that. Decent squad player, never lets us down, but good luck to him if he can get a contract elsewhere and moves on.

18 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

I think it was Jamie Langley that recently said in an interview when asked about Davies, that when he was coming through, it was always thought if his mind was in the body of a bigger player he would be playing for England in his early 20s.

Shame, as he puts in 100% whenever he steps on the field, and has some skills with the ball too. 

Archived