Tickets on sale to watch the grass grow at the Mount

Batley Bob

Well done for repeatedly renewing the interest in this week after week , I'll be taking an extra ticket this week, and I'm looking forward to experiencing what most Dewsbury fans pay to watch at every home game ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Got my tickets and looking forward to the action this weekend. I've gone for different locations in the stand just so I get a different perspective on the grass as it grows!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Well, the grass  didn't grow under that one!! Us that 10 or 11 YouTube games and 1 on Sky....1 loss, 1 draw, that's table-topping form.....

I was tired last night when I posted that, now I have visited it again I understand it now.

I think it's a brilliant idea the only draw back I have seen apart from the two special draws the total number of tickets sold as been falling regularly, that needs addressing, I have my idea's. I wasn't having a go at you I just didn't understand it. 

Archived