How do I say I don’t agree with black lives matter bandwagon

27 minutes ago, Poower Lad said:

Just a thought and not being political , but after warringtons announcement what do fans who are strongly against some recent actions do to say that they don’t want their club/ organisation condoning this . 

As per other perceived controversial issues that our game takes a stand for/against, the clubs decide what they stand for and run with it, knowing it might upset/disappoint some. If they get it wrong they have to live with it - so it comes with risks but you'd have to think they know that? You'll never please everyone I guess. 

If people hate what their club do, they can protest, tell them, not buy tickets, or go and support another club.

It's the easiest question here, nobody is compelled to support anyone, and no club is compelled to please you.

• ckn locked this topic
1 hour ago, ckn said:

Locked until I can discuss this with John Drake.

It's staying locked on here.

We have a political sub-forum to discuss contentious issues like this, and keep this section of the forum free of political arguments, and there is no getting away from the reality that this is subject is political, whether it should be or not, and has aroused considerable tensions which we do not want spilling out all over TotalRL.com.

To view/post in the political sub-forum, you need to have made 100+ posts on the regular forums: we do this to ensure people are not motivated to join TotalRL purely to engage in political arguments.

Anyone who does not yet have access to the political sub-forum, and who feels strongly about this or any other matter can can always make their views known to the relevant club directly, via their own websites, or write to the League Express Mailbag where all contributions are considered for publication.

Archived