Salford move for Escaré

Always liked him but it’s become harder and harder for him to maintain a place in the side. Thought he would leave, especially after doing well at Wakefield last year. Glad to see he’s got a club lined up as he’s an entertaining watch.

Opens the door for Evalds to Cas now, too. 

Good player. Would do well at Salford or Castleford or Wakefield. Would be a good addition to most squads as is very good off the bench. He has devestating acceleration. Would like to see his time over 40 yards. 

14 minutes ago, Liverpool Rover said:

He will do well at Salford if he goes there. A good player who wasn’t given a chance by Lam.

He doesn't seem to be valued much where he is, and he has plenty to give to the right club. Good luck to him.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Statement released by Morgan on Twitter. Gracious.

Eajc_MFWoAMxSXJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Wigan Riversider said:

Not surprised but sad to see that it looks likely Escare on his way to Salford. 

In 2018 both he and Samkins regularly played well and I love to see players who can make a break. Hastings looks likely to leave which leaves only French who can break. 

Thoughts welcome. 

Not part if this thread  but what is the news about Hastings?

3 hours ago, Wigan Riversider said:

Not surprised but sad to see that it looks likely Escare on his way to Salford. 

In 2018 both he and Samkins regularly played well and I love to see players who can make a break. Hastings looks likely to leave which leaves only French who can break. 

Thoughts welcome. 

Exciting little player, lovely step on him but always looks too small 

However if I was a Wigan fan I'd be fairly happy moving him on as I assume hardaker always going to be first choice in his desired full back role? 

1 hour ago, Wigan Riversider said:

Believe there's a thread elsewhere on this forum. NZ Warriors being one mooted destination. 

Would be nice to see him try but can't see him getting anywhere near the 17

However, maybe the new 6 again zoomed up NRL will mean nippy players who can swing under the tired arms of front rowers will thrive..... He's no Ponga though 

2 hours ago, dkw said:

Seems to be a specific name missing from that thank you list...

Yes I thought that too. 

Archived