The Festival Of Football

Festival of Football   

43 members have voted

1. 1. How much of the PL will you watch?

• My eyeballs will be glued to the tv for every game
    • Matches involving the big boys only
    • Relegation and Euro place battles only
    • The odd game only
    • Zero, Zip, Zilch Nada

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

So the Crystal Palace players have traveled from London to Liverpool on 20 ( yes 20 ) different people carriers , so are they now going to use 20 different changing rooms ? 

Right after a bit of digging the son has told me , Palace flew to Liverpool ( why ) but as there is no return flight are going to use the 20 people carrier taxis to travel back down to South London afterwards ?

Madness , what is wrong with a luxury coach , the motorways are empty ?

12 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

We’re basically watching pre-season standard football in terms of where the players are at after such a lengthy lay off.

I believe people’s expectations are too high at the moment and there’s some players also returning from long term injuries.

I expect it to follow the example of the Bundesliga where the quality of play and in particular the passing moves got better as the teams played more matches.

I think you make a good point.

The worry for me is that my team haven't got time to play themselves in so to speak. 

I missed the game today. I finished work and when I checked online it was over. Most games must have started early. 

11 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Right after a bit of digging the son has told me , Palace flew to Liverpool ( why ) but as there is no return flight are going to use the 20 people carrier taxis to travel back down to South London afterwards ?

Madness , what is wrong with a luxury coach , the motorways are empty ?

I assume you're being funny, deliberately dense. The players keep separate after a game in case Covid has been picked up by one of them,  travel back separately and if one tests positive you don't have to automatically isolate the whole team.

Very "Meh" about the whole thing to be honest...def isnt the same without the crowds. Only watched the 2 games so far involving the mighty Irons and "Winning is what I do" Moyes wants me to slash my wrists anyway! Watched a lot of La Liga since it has come back and enjoyed that far more if im honest....UPA ATHLETIC ?

the first time in my entire life tonight i have never heard of one single arsenal player in the starting line up, faceless, characterless rubbish

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived