Doncaster away

Batley Bob

Remember well. One minute relegation was a real threat next breath we are in play offs

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

No Pd, that game was Sheffield at the dog track, Ben Heaton played and scored in that game too.

I think this one was Ben Black's last game, and he played on one leg. I really admired him for that, risking a more serious injury by playing injured in his last game to help the club. A true professional on the field and a gent off it.

On 18/06/2020 at 21:14, DOGFATHER said:

No Pd, that game was Sheffield at the dog track, Ben Heaton played and scored in that game too.

I think this one was Ben Black's last game, and he played on one leg. I really admired him for that, risking a more serious injury by playing injured in his last game to help the club. A true professional on the field and a gent off it.

Ben black was playing injured for 90% of that season, but he stood up & was counted for us that day 

Archived