Fri 19 Jun: NRL: Penrith Panthers v Melbourne Storm KO 10.55am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Penrith Panthers
    • Melbourne Storm

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/06/20 at 10:30

Top Game here and acid test for the Penny Panthers, a win here confirms them as contenders a defeat more like pretenders.

I am going to go against my gut instinct here and Penrith by 2

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Good game so far.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

17 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

every week u watch these games n think wow how will they keep up this level, n week after week its just one cracking game after another!

If you get tired of the quality, Gold Coast Titans v St George Illawarra is on tomorrow morning. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Penrith 21:14 Melbourne at FT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Penny Panthers are real contenders this season. when Melbourne drew level they could have folded but closed out the win. Interesting that according to the commentar,y Nathan Clearly was rattled by the Paramatta Eels cracking on about his Tik-tock escapade with his sisters five fit friends ....

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Penrith have impressed this year, I didn’t particularly rate them but they’ve shown up well. Nathan Cleary was excellent and Fisher-Harris is arguably the form front rower in the comp. 

The biggest difference I believe though is the signing of Koroisau. He’s improved massively over the past couple of years and for me is the 3rd best hooker in the comp, at a similar level to Cook and Friend. He’s a big upgrade on Egan

Archived