Adam Pearson looking at potential sale of Hull FC

7 minutes ago, MZH said:

Where's OF? ?

Honestly this wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but I cant imagine potential buyers are queuing round the block!

He'll come with the old, load of bosswollocks!!! Maybe he's learnt his lesson but then again maybe not.

Not the best time to be selling a sports club.

But then again,with the financial situation a bargain may be had.

Lots of soccer clubs may require a saviour - as may the other code.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Interesting what do Hull FC fans think about this?

Paul

Difficult question. I think it would depend entirely on who would be taking over.

The club will be in a better position at the end of his tenure than it was at the beginning. But I dont really trust his judgement when it comes to playing matters. I also think he likes the sound of own voice too much and over reacts and says things he doesnt mean to often. 

He has been good for the club overall, but that doesnt mean we cant find better. But who has the money to put in at this moment in time?

6 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Facebook is not something I participate in nor is any other social media tripe. 

Thats still not a link is it? And you do realise you're on an online forum don't you, otherwise known as a form of...

I'm not doubting you it seems Pearson may need to sell up.

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Thats still not a link is it? And you do realise you're on an online forum don't you, otherwise known as a form of...

I'm not doubting you it seems Pearson may need to sell up.

If you not doubting me why are you asking for a link? Enjoy your weekend 

Just now, Hullfan said:

If you not doubting me why are you asking for a link? Enjoy your weekend 

Because I like to read articles? Perhaps there might be more interesting articles relevant to my club from your source material. And of course it adds some credence to what you are saying.

2 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Interesting what do Hull FC fans think about this?

Paul

My view is there's no point wasting time discussing the pros and cons unless Pearson himself confirms it's the case.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

12 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Because I like to read articles? Perhaps there might be more interesting articles relevant to my club from your source material. And of course it adds some credence to what you are saying.

To your club?? Oh well if it's your club you'll know what Pearsons doing with it won't you, hasn't he consulted you?? 

46 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Whooosh

I bet you're fun at parties

I'm even better on here!!! Funny enough I'm at a party now, getting my inside scoops ill be sure to share them with all you haters and doubters!!! 

2 hours ago, cookey said:

I'm sure his numerous critics on here will be happy to step in. No,I didn't think so,much easier to criticise from your key pad.

Bit of a dumb argument. I'd love a crack at owning a club if I had the cash. As would lots of fans I'm sure.

Your arguement works with say a referee or maybe even a player. But not many people will ever be in a position to be a club owner even if they really wanted to.

For somebody that hates FC the OP spends a lot of time talking, thinking and posting about us. ?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, Hullfan said:

I hate them?? News to me 

?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

34 minutes ago, fieldofclothofgold said:

If this is true he may have identified a soccer club that's going cheap . He is really a soccer man 

I think AP has actually become a real RL fan, however maybe he has realised that there is a limit as to how far in the current set up one can take a club .

Archived