Sat 20 Jun: NRL: Sydney Roosters v Parramatta Eels KO 10.35am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Sydney Roosters
    • Parramatta Eels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/06/20 at 10:00

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The showdown, I have posed I am not convinced by Parramatta whose 5-0 start has been against largely ordinary sides, now up againist the champions, you have to wonder iof the short turn around will have it effect on the Roosters as the game wears on.

Roosters to derail Paramatta.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

1 minute ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

The showdown, I have posed I am not convinced by Parramatta whose 5-0 start has been against largely ordinary sides, now up againist the champions, you have to wonder iof the short turn around will have it effect on the Roosters as the game wears on.

Roosters to derail Paramatta.

Moses to run the show again.... As long as Paramatta defence holds up to the initial battering of ruck speed

4 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Moses to run the show again.... As long as Paramatta defence holds up to the initial battering of ruck speed

Mitchell Moses cannot run the show if his forward pack is being hammered by the likes of Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Sio Siua Taukeiaho, Boyd Cordner, Lindsay Collins, Joseph Liu, Angus Chrichton, Jake Friend,, and Victor Radley.

Expect Luke Keary, James Tedesco, Joseph Manu, the Morris twins, Daniel Tupou, and even novice Kyle Flanagan, to carve up the Parramatta defence.

Come on Parra!!!

This will be a tough game but give it everything.

Parramatta is in the heartlands of the game.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

Really looking forward to this, I hope it lives up to expectations. 

Not going to make a prediction, just going to sit back and enjoy it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

12 minutes ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

Just don't get that penalty!

Surely it was a professional foul stripping the ball 2 on 1 to stop the try.

11 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

why was it not a penalty try? dont understand that one.

I thought in Aussie you were allowed to strip the ball when the players in the act of scoring. 

24 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

....if the player is in goal. he wasnt in this case.

Where does it say a player has to be in goal all I see is it saying if the player is attempting to ground the ball. 

15 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Where does it say a player has to be in goal all I see is it saying if the player is attempting to ground the ball. 

where would you try to ground the ball other than over the line? maybe the spirit of the law is more implied by whats written than defined!

briiliant stuff so far this half btw

Archived