Mike McMeeken signs for Catalans (Merged Threads)

3 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Replacing Zeb Taia at St Helens. You heard it here first 

Joel Thompson is replacing Taia.

I know Saints were looking at other back row options but probably wont pursue any now as Bentley has signed a contract extension.

Having said that if we could offload Paulo then i'd take Whitley as a replacement.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 minute ago, Saint Toppy said:

Joel Thompson is replacing Taia.

I know Saints were looking at other back row options but probably wont pursue any now as Bentley has signed a contract extension.

Having said that if we could offload Paulo then i'd take Whitley as a replacement.

Isn’t Peyroux out of contract too?

Mike McMeeken is a southern born and London trained talent. And now he is leaving the northern heartlands and moving to a different but more powerful expansionist outpost. What’s not to like about this news?

• John Drake changed the title to Mike McMeeken signs for Catalans (Merged Threads)

Incredibly overrated player. I know the London mob want him to be good but he's not that good. Made much better by Daryll Powell but an average back rower. Good looking though...

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2020 at 21:43, DoubleD said:

He’s lost his way a little over the last season or so, albeit he’s been riddled by injury. Hopefully the move will do him good. Glad he’s not going to the dark side though, he’d have been wasted there

Fair points all. I hope his career gets back on track & he fulfills his potential. Moving over there should be a great experience for him, too.

Cas fans should wish him well.

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

--------------------------

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

Archived