NRL Round 7 - Match Thread - All games here - Round Complete

Williams is the only player on the field who has landed a DG in his entire career.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parramatta set themselves up better for their DG attempts than Canberra did. And that was the edge in the end.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a game!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 hours ago, Farmduck said:

I wouldn't blame the pitch. In neither case did the players' feet dig in to the surface. It was just the weight on the knee as they stepped. With Radley gone maybe Ryan Hall should make the move to the forwards.

So the experts and reps from NRL have inspected the pitch finding it firm and stable. They have okayed it for the other fixtures planned for there this weekend to go ahead.

Hopoate hobbling off already.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Morning Futtocks

Very breezy here

I was surprised at the size and manner of Sharks convincing win over Manly.

I watched most of it. Yes, Manly's various injuries from last week had an effect, but Cronulla were worth their win.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

One try each, as young Harry Grant shows why he's got people so excited.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived