ISC going bust

Sad to hear, though I'd imagine they'll find a way to keep operating, much like BLK did.

seems less and less teams were working with ISC over the last few years. Plenty of NRL teams, like in the SL, with less recognisable sports brands now. 

Hope they continue as they do make quality product.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

8 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

Sad to hear, though I'd imagine they'll find a way to keep operating, much like BLK did.

seems less and less teams were working with ISC over the last few years. Plenty of NRL teams, like in the SL, with less recognisable sports brands now. 

Hope they continue as they do make quality product.

I hope they continue too. They really make quality game and replica shirts that fit very well. 

I think they technically "pulled out" of the UK last year. Whilst the Leeds shirt has the ISC logo, the long-term deal that they had to run the club's retail arm was ended last year and a new one agreed with Elite Pro Sports (who I think supply Gloucester RU)?

Most of the new leisure gear seems to be supplied by Oxen now. 

I know ISC started venturing in to other sports such as football, and also started to supply lifestyle-esque sportswear. Maybe they've over stretched. You would have thought they would be in a position to accommodate any short term shortfalls though. It's not as if they really sell direct to consumer, nearly everything would have gone through the clubs purchasing.

Whatever the reason, sad all the same.

I follow ISC on Instagram and I'm sure they've just recently signed a couple of long term deals with a couple of sports organisations, touch footy Australia being one i think. Maybe they're just downsizing and cutting the more expensive relationships with the NRL clubs.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived