Sat 27 Jun: NRL: Parramatta Eels v Canberra Raiders KO 10.35am BST (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Parramatta Eels
    • Canberra Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/06/20 at 10:00

Some pretty poor execution from both teams... lot's of effort but not a lot of quality so far.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Again poor execution for the Raiders try... but fortunately for them missed by the officials.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

playing at the ball??? bizarre call against a bloke turning his back to not get hit in the face

I was ok with that decision.  He made a deliberate effort to close the kicker down and so he can't claim the ball played him just because he turned his back on it.

Too many errors to be called a classic but a very enthralling game. Despite the great sports at the end from Williams and Whitehead, the Eels deserved the win overall I think.

Canberra got the rub of the green big time in the first half from the Ref.

Parramatta did well to get the win after Moses was injured.

I don't like golden point and how it pans out but I will take the win.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

For a while I thought it was a game too far for Parramatta but they did well to win a very tough game. Although Williams has gone well Canberra just don't seem to have the spark of last year. Curtis Scott seems to offer nothing and I cannot see how he was seen to be an improvement on Joey Leilua, for all his idiosyncrasies

Archived