anyone going near merchandise shop.

silverback

just need a bit of help is anyones still working up at mount. i could do with a few stickers as have treated myself to a little motorhome,soon as this virus is over am away on a long tour overseas,so i need the long batley bulldogs bottom a window/the who let the dogs out rugby ball.those older square orange ones,the newer modern logo bulldogs  head one and owt else that have missed.let us know and i can send some \£££ and an address,, many thanks.

Mike and Jean booker via supporters club are your people.

I'm sure I've a few unused stickers I'll have a look in dining room for you

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

cheers,have got some old ones with jacko on..lol. i just thought if anyone still goes up to mount to jobs they could sling some in an envelope until were back at the games,that might be a while.

You can gladly have white one. Who let the dogs out. Old logo. Batley Bulldogs. 2 inch by 8in

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived