Cardiff Trojans

I know Cardiff and the surrounding area is quite large, but there is already an established community club in Cardiff running both juniors and female teams, in addition to open age men's side.

9 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

New club in Wales but looking at their twitter account not exactly making friends with Wales ceo Gareth Kear. Sorry do not know how to put a link on for this   

When you're posting or replying, there's a little chain link icon just to the left of the quotation mark icon.  You can click on that to post a link.

It looks like they deleted their account overnight. I don't think this was ever a new club, just someone with an axe to grind. Not everyone gets on in life but all is as well as it can be in Wales as you may have seen from the clubs' replies. 

Charity magazine now available to order for Scott's Angels and The Danny Jones Defibrillator Fund. Please click here to buy.

21 minutes ago, Cardiff Cymru said:

It looks like they deleted their account overnight. I don't think this was ever a new club, just someone with an axe to grind. Not everyone gets on in life but all is as well as it can be in Wales as you may have seen from the clubs' replies. 

Before it was taken down they claimed to have messages from a couple of clubs supporting what they were saying and were going to publish them on twitter today, very strange  

Archived