Get your popcorn ready....

8 minutes ago, scotchy1 said:

Good to see a club trying something new to bring in money.

More of such things

Some more repurposing: https://www.metro.news/beer-garden-to-open-on-rugby-pitch-to-raise-funds/2034832/ 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

29 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

How many cars can get around the only colour television in Featherstone?

Thousands because Fev own more land than any other club in the game.

47 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Isn't that in Cardiff?!

Just to go off topic a bit, don’t you hate it when clubs rename their grounds due to sponsors like this? Old Trafford cricket ground is know as Emirates old Trafford rather than Emirates cricket ground for example

5 hours ago, Mr Plow said:

Just to go off topic a bit, don’t you hate it when clubs rename their grounds due to sponsors like this? Old Trafford cricket ground is know as Emirates old Trafford rather than Emirates cricket ground for example

Kind of hard to do though when your stadium is named after a road.

"Millennium Post Office" doesn't quite have a ring to it.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

10 hours ago, Number 16 said:

How many cars can get around the only colour television in Featherstone?

Damn you Number 16 ?

Because of the time difference I have only just seen the OP and was going to post something similar to your response.

P.S. when did the colour TV arrive in Fev ... was it nicked from an household in Cas.?

6 hours ago, Adelaide Tiger said:

Damn you Number 16 ?

Because of the time difference I have only just seen the OP and was going to post something similar to your response.

P.S. when did the colour TV arrive in Fev ... was it nicked from an household in Cas.?

1967 my mates dad won one in daily mirror competition to coincide with BBC2 broadcasting  its first colour pictures from Wimbledon  on BBC 2 my dad got his first in 69 when Radio Rentals changed their name to DER ? and BBC 1 started colour broadcasting horse racing but  my earliest  memory of actually sitting down to watch colour TV was 1970 world cup mexico ?

15 hours ago, Scubby said:

£27.50 plus booking fee per car. ###### me! ? Does it get a wash and wax?

For £27.50 I would expect Julia Roberts to provide it, and bring me a Burger and a pint to be going on with!???

12 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

would i be reyt in saying that, the karate kid, top gun and first blood are all new releases in fev?

i know we joke tongue in cheek about yorkshire being behind the times...but...

wrong we'ave  just got   to see a great film  marx brothers Animal Crackers recommend  it to everyone ?

30 minutes ago, POR said:

1967 my mates dad won one in daily mirror competition to coincide with BBC2 broadcasting  its first colour pictures from Wimbledon  on BBC 2 my dad got his first in 69 when Radio Rentals changed their name to DER ? and BBC 1 started colour broadcasting horse racing but  my earliest  memory of actually sitting down to watch colour TV was 1970 world cup mexico ?

So Number 16 was wrong when he said there is only 1 colour TV in Fev .... as according to you there are two. ?

Archived