Northern rail semi final Leigh away on a Thursday night

Batley Bob

Rocked up with it being potentially last game of year midweek evening.

Our desire and no nonsense approach meant we were in with a shout.

R.paul c.hill ian millward Who?!

Great times proud evening. 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The way we defended was terrific, summed up IMO by 2 particular hits at 14-4 ,which would have turned the game; JCs hit out on the wing taking man and ball into touch, well documented in replays and another which got none, the one by Alex Brown when he covered the left centre slot and slammed down an attack. Brown took a lot of stick from fans over his time about his positioning and tackling but that was as good as any.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

The way we defended was terrific, summed up IMO by 2 particular hits at 14-4 ,which would have turned the game; JCs hit out on the wing taking man and ball into touch, well documented in replays and another which got none, the one by Alex Brown when he covered the left centre slot and slammed down an attack. Brown took a lot of stick from fans over his time about his positioning and tackling but that was as good as any.

Agreed, same thought I had yesterday when Brown made that tackle. Think he might just get a mention next week though!

23 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

Brilliant team performance there from all 17 players. Did they miss even a single tackle? Shows what team spirit can achieve.

3mins to go it was 240 tackles only 3 missed. Outstanding.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived