NRL Round 8 - Match Thread - All games here

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having now watched the Eels game Sivo may well take headlines for his 4 tries but for me Gutherson  was the star off the show. He gave a performance  a certain other three full backs  who shall remain  nameless would have been pleased with. Even better he was captain of my fantasy team this week and did I need that.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Townsend crosses for an easy try  Johnson adds the two. Sharks 30-10 after an hour

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Royce Hunt barges over for his first NRL try and Jjohnson with another easy two 36-10  seven minutes left.

Holbrook sitting all alone good luck to him  he will turn them around .

Goodwin now strolls over in the corner . Johnson's first failure from the sideline 40-10 three minutes left.

Archived