e-mail from Mark Sawyer

Therein73

Very pleased to receive an e-mail update from MS to season-ticket holders this morning............. Some very good news in there regarding Lee Greenwood & vast majority of squad agreeing extended deals/contracts ............. A lot of uncertainty still on the 2020 season but it looks like the Club, with careful budgeting & continued support from the fan base, will be around for the foreseeable future.

27 minutes ago, Therein73 said:

Very pleased to receive an e-mail update from MS to season-ticket holders this morning............. Some very good news in there regarding Lee Greenwood & vast majority of squad agreeing extended deals/contracts ............. A lot of uncertainty still on the 2020 season but it looks like the Club, with careful budgeting & continued support from the fan base, will be around for the foreseeable future.

Really pleased to hear this .... where's my email??  

2 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

Really pleased to hear this .... where's my email??  

I received mine this morning as well. I assume that you are a ST holder TONO and that your email details are held by the club. Maybe North Stand season ticket holders are having theirs hand-delivered?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

23 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I received mine this morning as well. I assume that you are a ST holder TONO and that your email details are held by the club. Maybe North Stand season ticket holders are having theirs hand-delivered?

Also got mine yesterday,a lot of positives.

On 02/07/2020 at 15:27, Blind side johnny said:

You are correct, mine came via a Gold stage coach with White stallions and driven by Mark himself, or was it just in my email box ? I forget now 😀😀😀

On 02/07/2020 at 12:21, Therein73 said:

Was pleased to get the email and the largely positive news.  Am intrigued by the question on season tickets though.  I said I wouldn’t be seeking a refund whether we got any more games or not and suspect others will say the same but not sure I’ll buy one again.  I bought Two season tickets for Dewsbury, one for Yorkshire CCC and the National Trust and have had a poor return for my investments.  What this pandemic has shown is that we can’t take anything for granted and I think it will be pay as you go moving forward. 

I’m another who didn’t receive the email, but I have now read it. When I collected my ST I mentioned that I no longer received emails from the club and was told that it might be to do with the new data protection law. I gave my details again and was assured it would be back to normal!

Anyway I think it’s a case of...and now relax. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 02/07/2020 at 15:27, Blind side johnny said:

Yes ... a season ticket holder ... a contributor to squad builder ... and a proud South stander!!! 

Archived