Wolfpack squad

RobertAM

with the news that Liam may be heading to Wakefield and rumours of new signings what is the lineup gonna be like when they return on Aug 2nd?..majority of the mooted signings seem to be for 2021 but departures appear to be immediate..

I hope the lack of apparent interest on this and other recent topics is not a reflection of the tailing off of interest in the WP?! (Not that it has kept the hysterical types over the water from still venting their spleen on the whole project of course)  

1 hour ago, Reverend Ram said:

I hope the lack of apparent interest on this and other recent topics is not a reflection of the tailing off of interest in the WP?! (Not that it has kept the hysterical types over the water from still venting their spleen on the whole project of course)  

Nope..things will roar back when this is over..Lamport will be jam packed and everyone will come out of their slumber

IMO I think TWP are going to fold.  I hate to say it but I wouldn't invest my money in the business given the way they have been treated.

I don't see a way forward to profitability under the current conditions imposed by Super League.

20 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

IMO I think TWP are going to fold.  I hate to say it but I wouldn't invest my money in the business given the way they have been treated.

I don't see a way forward to profitability under the current conditions imposed by Super League.

I think, and sincerely hope, you may be underestimating the resolve of David Argyle. and with the Aces (and mebbe NY) coming in i can't see a team in Toronto going by the wayside while they persevere.

33 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

I think, and sincerely hope, you may be underestimating the resolve of David Argyle. and with the Aces (and mebbe NY) coming in i can't see a team in Toronto going by the wayside while they persevere.

We shall see, I do know he is a man that can make things happen but the present setup just doesn't seem conducive to running a professional sports franchise.

I would like to see the day when I can get to Lamport again for a game, I hope it will be soon.

3 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

We shall see, I do know he is a man that can make things happen but the present setup just doesn't seem conducive to running a professional sports franchise.

I would like to see the day when I can get to Lamport again for a game, I hope it will be soon.

The way things are going,  we'll probably have an Arrows fall exhibition season and half of next MLR season before TWP are playing here again. 

On 16/07/2020 at 14:41, CanadianRugger said:

I don't see them folding now do they mayeb try and start a new North American League maybe.

23 hours ago, TheReaper said:

The way things are going,  we'll probably have an Arrows fall exhibition season and half of next MLR season before TWP are playing here again. 

Wouldn't be surprised either.  It really is a shame and I was looking forward to seeing SBW in Canada.

On 16/07/2020 at 11:41, CanadianRugger said:

I tend to agree with you, I’m not sure the club will ever be profitable but maybe it could one day get close to break even so that Mr Argyle isn’t on the hook for so much, however I really worry about the administrative capability of the front office staff, Bob Hunter aside there’s not one capable of running a business this complex, and I think Mr Argyle has been let down on two fronts, firstly the lack of support from the RFL/SL, secondly some serious admin screw ups by Mr Noble and Mr Vickers. If they survive all this then Mr Argyle deserves a medal!

Archived