Thur 9 Jul: NRL: North Queensland Cowboys v Sydney Roosters KO 10.50am BST (Sky Sports)

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Will Ryan Hall ever score for Easts? Playing left wing tonight in a thumping but still no try. The other winger - Ikuvalu - has scored five!

Becoming a bit of a joke now. 

It is a joke now isn't it? I had to laugh...........totally demolishing NQ. Hall swaps wings to his favoured left wing and 5 tries get scored by the right winger. Couldn't make it up

2 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Will Ryan Hall ever score for Easts? Playing left wing tonight in a thumping but still no try. The other winger - Ikuvalu - has scored five!

Has he even received a pass off anyone other than the dummy half? I've missed the first 20 of the 2nd half, but he never saw any ball first half.

He should look for a loan move to another club for the rest of the season. However unlikely that might be.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Are you watching? How do you expect him to score, when he hasn't had any opportunities? 

2 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

Has he even received a pass off anyone other than the dummy half? I've missed the first 20 of the 2nd half, but he never saw any ball first half.

He should look for a loan move to another club for the rest of the season. However unlikely that might be.

He hasn’t had a pass all night.

Hard to believe that the Cowboys were leading and nilling the Roosters for 30 minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Curly perm said:

They mustn’t rate Josh Morris then either. 

He gets plenty of ball with other wingers outside him . It’s just happened in pretty much all Hall’s matches . 

Poor Ryan Hall.😒

At least he had the grace to laugh about it once he realised that the try had been disallowed for a forward pass.

If Brett Morris is fit next week I can't see history buff Trent Robinson dropping the five try scoring school teacher Matt Ikuvalu. I fear that mathematician Ryan Hall will be dropped instead. What rotten luck!

9 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Poor Ryan Hall.😒

At least he had the grace to laugh about it once he realised that the try had been disallowed for a forward pass.

If Brett Morris is fit next week I can't see history buff Trent Robinson dropping the five try scoring school teacher Matt Ikuvalu. I fear that mathematician Ryan Hall will be dropped instead. What rotten luck!

Poor, in what sense?

I would say presently at the Roosters that Ryan Hall is number 4 in the winger selection process if all are fit.

9 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Poor, in what sense?

I would say presently at the Roosters that Ryan Hall is number 4 in the winger selection process if all are fit.

Poor in the sense of unlucky! Ryan Hall rarely gets passed the ball by his inside men. The one time that Ryan Hall gets a pass in a try scoring position the pass is ruled forward! What rotten luck! And in the same game, his competitor on the other wing scores five tries -- the first time someone from his club has achieved that feat in 65 years! What rotten luck!😒

Archived