Fri 10 Jul: NRL: Gold Coast Titans v New Zealand Warriors KO 9am BST (Sky Sports)

• John Drake changed the title to Fri 10 Jul: NRL: Gold Coast Titans v New Zealand Warriors KO 9am BST (Sky Sports)

32 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Pass

Followed by knock-on.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I  really want the Warriors to win because

(1) I like the Warriors,

(2) I like Roger Tuivasa-Sheck a lot, 

(3)  all the Warriors players have endured great personal hardship to keep playing far away from family and home, and thereby keep the NRL competition afloat.

4 minutes ago, Copa said:

The Warriors jersey looks great.

I’ve never seen a jersey like it before.

It's certainly funky. I like how they mix things up with their jerseys.

RTS is just class. I wish Watkins was still there this season, as he was looking good and certainly better than some of the dross the Titans have.

6-0 to the Warriors after 5. I do worry about Gold Coast edges

When I first saw this jersey (about 30 minutes ago) I hated it and now I really like it.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Titans have stopped the momentum of the Warriors and got it back to 12-6 but I thought the Warriors effort should stood.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Deary me what a terrible VR call in that first half . Where is common sense ? Wasn’t it Maxwell at Manly last week . The Titan takes possession so can be tackled . Hetherington is behind him , how does he know he’s gonna drop it ? Then momentum takes him on as the Titan is just stumbling all over the place . Honestly some of these decisions to disallow tries have no empathy for the game at all 

Great to see a blatant attempt to milk a penalty penalised

Can't believe NZ Warriors lost that, they should have been out of sight. They lacked control from the halves/hooker. Green had an unusually below par game

Don't really rate Egan much, I'm surprised they went for him. You can see how much better Penrith are with Korosaiu instead of Egan

Strange game , Warriors should have controlled that from infront against a badly struggling side . Still , we saw how stuttering Warriors are  as well . Pleased for Holbrook , I am a fan of his 

2 hours ago, Dunbar said:

When I first saw this jersey (about 30 minutes ago) I hated it and now I really like it.

When I first saw it months ago I hated it and still do. It was intended for the game they were to play in Wellington so I had been hoping it had been discreetly withdrawn. Knew they`d lose when I saw them in it.

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Did I hear the commentators correctly? Did the Titans really not concede any penalties? 

Yes, correct.

They did concede 6 set restarts, some of which would have been a penalty in the olden days. 

Queensland's most successful team, the Titans, bet you could have got long odds on that one back in March. These two the Broncos, Cowboys, Bulldogs and Dragons are all poor sides compared with what's been around in the NRL previously, the present circumstances maybe contributes to that but it doesn't enhance the viewing.

Warriors always find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! Poor performance in 2nd half by Warriors but they can't get a ref call to go there way today...Oh well same old story for 25 years. Looks like I'll be watching Fox memorial on YouTube for my league fix for the rest of the year until super League kicks off

Archived