Sat 11 Jul: NRL: Cronulla Sharks v Penrith Panthers KO 6am BST (Sky Sports)

A points feast with 80 in 80 mins with loads of 6 again sets. Debut winger scores 4 tries.

First 30 years in Aus living near Cronulla I supported  the Sharks before moving west and have now racked up 20 years following the Panthers. Enjoyed the match.

Sharks have the ingredients of a good side but are just imbalanced. Their defence is also shocking. They probably suffer from too many big names/egos. Woods and Fifita are past it and Hunt and Brailey are ordinary. They need a shake up of their middles. 

They certainly miss Moylan, Xerri and Mulitalo too out the back. Townsend has been poor since the restart

Felt sorry for Nene McDonald. He looked so rusty, and this is the problem with no reserve comp, which means any players come in not match fit and get exposed

10 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Hilarious to watch that lad on day-boo scoring four tries and each time he scored the camera pans to all his mates on the pish who turned out to cheers him. 

And the one steward doing his jobsworth bit keeping them in check 

16 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Hilarious to watch that lad on day-boo scoring four tries and each time he scored the camera pans to all his mates on the pish who turned out to cheers him. 

He's a very happy boy, isn't he?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived