Joe Burgess to Salford?

If Inglis doesn't end up at Warrington for 2021 (which is certainly a possibility given the current crisis) then I'd love to see Burgess fighting it out with Charnley and AN Other for a wing/centre berth.   Depends on his salary demands I suppose.

Always saw Burgess as a better option than Marshall, And always thought Manfredi could make a go of it in the centre. But i'm sure Adrian Lam knows more about these things than me. Would be a good pick up for Salford if fit and firing.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

In the first few matches this year he was really struggling  and didn’t  look confident  at all. Marshall and Manfredi are both ahead of him at the moment. 

Cracking singing for Salford if it comes off. Can only assume Wigan have another couple of wings ready to roll off the conveyor belt having let Tom Davies and now potentially Burgess go. Whilst Manfredi is undoubtedly one of, if not the best wing in SL on his day there is a question over his injury record and whether he's going to be able to play enough games.

Burgess seems to have made a few defensive errors early on this season. So went down the picking order.

Question is who are up and coming wings who will fill in as reserve for Wigan.  It's quite possible a winger might get injured.  Wigan will have made money on the Cap, but will I guess be relying on one of their centres.

But there is nothing generally anything wrong with Burgess, he is pretty useful. But someone has to afford his salary.

Archived