R L Winger

WHY ARE ALL OUR OPTIONS TO POST STUFF DISAPPERING IN THIS FORUM

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

St George Illawarra Dragons 2020 1.jpg

Might have something to do with this.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Might have something to do with this.

It does indeed.

Our server was groaning under the volume of uploads on here, so now we're asking people to host their image or video files elsewhere and just link to them on here instead. Details in the linked post above.

6 minutes ago, John Drake said:

It does indeed.

Our server was groaning under the volume of uploads on here, so now we're asking people to host their image or video files elsewhere and just link to them on here instead. Details in the linked post above.

They never have them problems in Star Trek. Have you contacted The Federation?

Learn to listen without distortion and learn to look without imagination.

4 minutes ago, Mister Ting said:

They never have them problems in Star Trek. Have you contacted The Federation?

I beg to differ! 😁

spacer.png

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, John Drake said:

It does indeed.

I use Imgur.

Just have to take my image and upload it then copy link to post and insert the generated URL via the insert other media option bottom right.

A bit of a faff, but not too much time needed. I have the Imgur app so that speeds it up.

On 11/07/2020 at 21:29, Graham said:

I use Imgur.

Just have to take my image and upload it then copy link to post and insert the generated URL via the insert other media option bottom right.

A bit of a faff, but not too much time needed. I have the Imgur app so that speeds it up.

Graham is that free to use?

5 hours ago, R L Winger said:

Graham is that free to use?

Yes it is. There may be a pay version but free is the way to go... and is the reason I went for Imgur in the first place a few years ago.

It offers various links to use. The knack is picking the right one i.e. the one needed for this forum (from memory it ends .png).

There’s likely to be other free image hosting sites, and I have tried at least one other of them in the distant past but Imgur worked for me. They have face-lifted it over time. If anyone uses any other (free) sites they’d recommend let’s hear about them.

Edited by Graham

I switched to Imgur a few years ago, when Photobucket "improved" their service to the point where it became unusable. Imgur works just fine (for now).

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

I just checked out Imgur it looks great and i'm going to use it.