GO TO WEMBLEY WITH THE TOWN

WTRLFC WEBSITE

• 2 weeks later...

Support to the TOWN has been tremendous during these difficult times imposed by the coronavirus pandemic, when it has not been possible to undertake normal fundraising activities which necessitate direct physical interaction with others.

So, the Travellers Rest Supporters Club have been working on this new initiative to show films of interest of Workington Town RLFC.

We have chosen these two pieces for our first production, as they were wonderful times in the history of the Club. With extended highlights of the 1952 Challenge Cup Final victory over Featherstone Rovers, along with a specially produced tribute to the Lancashire Cup final success over Wigan in 1977.

Hopefully this will be just a starter, because if it proves to be a success, we have the opportunity to follow-up with other films of interest having proven the process.

Please help us to make this a success.

Support us to support THE TOWN.

17 minutes ago, TonyB said:

Support to the TOWN has been tremendous during these difficult times imposed by the coronavirus pandemic, when it has not been possible to undertake normal fundraising activities which necessitate direct physical interaction with others.

So, the Travellers Rest Supporters Club have been working on this new initiative to show films of interest of Workington Town RLFC.

We have chosen these two pieces for our first production, as they were wonderful times in the history of the Club. With extended highlights of the 1952 Challenge Cup Final victory over Featherstone Rovers, along with a specially produced tribute to the Lancashire Cup final success over Wigan in 1977.

Hopefully this will be just a starter, because if it proves to be a success, we have the opportunity to follow-up with other films of interest having proven the process.

Please help us to make this a success.

Support us to support THE TOWN.

Signed up and looking forward to it , UTT.

So sales are going well, be sure to get your RL fix and some amazing content. 

Just over 10 days to go!

Minimum £2 donation to enjoy 2 of the biggest days in our history. 

Your access allows to view over the weekend of 8th & 9th August, so plan it in to your schedule and enjoy. 

http://www.townrlfc.com/article/567/go-to-wembley-with-the-town

Thanks once again to the TRSC. 

#ourtown 

Great to see Gus on the back page of the Times and Star today, looking forward to watching the game again next weekend. We would’ve been to the Cup Final already if this had been a normal year but at least we’ve got this to cheer us up a bit when there’s no action at DP (or pretty much anywhere else for that matter). 
Hopefully there’ll be plenty of us watching at the same time, I was thinking of doing a score prediction but think that some of you folk out there might know the score already, don’t worry I won’t spoil it for those who don’t (or more likely may have forgotten, some of us are getting to that sort of age!).

Is there a no win money back guarantee? 🤪

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Sales are going well, so thanks very much to those who have already donated it is very much appreciated. 

Money raised will help the club through this year and make sure we can see Chris's promising young squad fulfil its potential. 

Only 5 days to go now to the event.

Don't miss out.

UTT 

Only One day to go. but still plenty time to register, so don’t miss out.

Thanks very much again to those who have already donated.

Remember, the films will be available to view from 12.00 noon tomorrow (Saturday) to 23.59 hrs on Sunday, so plenty of time to view.

You will receive the link by email to allow you access to view close to the time of viewing.

Support us to Support The TOWN

Will it spoil it if I say we won! 

Well done Tony B!

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

If you missed it yesterday you can still donate until 8.30 p.m.  and watch the films until midnight tonight.

Been getting some positive feedback.

Thank you very much to everyone that have supported the TRSC in this venture.

UTT

Archived