Bulldogs Coach Dean Pay quits

It has been announced today the the Bulldogs Coach Dean Pay has decided to leave the Bulldogs immediately.

Assistant Steve Georgalis will fill in as Caretaker for this season.

Trent Barrett is in the running to become the full time Coach going forward.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2020-dean-pay-quits-after-bulldogs-incredible-disrespect/news-story/dfcd6edac88e9a549d42a90d20163353

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

Shaun Wane to add a bit of British Bulldog spirit?

Sean O'Loughlin to get a 5 year deal as the new club captain and Sean Edwards as assistant coach.

Nailed on.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I watched the Broncos-Bulldogs game last week and have to say that not only were the Bulldogs the worst team I've seen this season but quite possibly the worst NRL side ever in my brief (7 year) stint of watching NRL. Only the winger Meaney and Foran (mainly for his tireless defence) came out of it with any credit. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they don't win another game this season.

Archived