WE'RE REALLY BACK

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Headlines: all fixtures to take place at 1 venue over a weekend - 2 triple headers with 1pm, 3/4pm and 6.30pm kick offs.

2nd August: Headingley

8/9th August: Headingley

15/16th August: St Helens

Rest TBC.

I can just see everyone sat at home pint in hand rattling for first kickoff,

dont overload folks tape the games and take it ten minute spells.:kolobok_popcorm1:

and no shouting at telly.

2 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Headlines: all fixtures to take place at 1 venue over a weekend - 2 triple headers with 1pm, 3/4pm and 6.30pm kick offs.

2nd August: Headingley

8/9th August: Headingley

15/16th August: St Helens

Rest TBC.

Just to be clear, Tommy, the 'one venue for triple headers' process is, as far as I can see, only confirmed for August.

Incidentally, Les Dracs' website, rightly or wrongly, is describing their eight of their last thirteen matches, from the Toronto game on 3rd or 4th September onwards, as being 'home' matches.

1 minute ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Just to be clear, Tommy, the 'one venue for triple headers' process is, as far as I can see, only confirmed for August.

Incidentally, Les Dracs' website, rightly or wrongly, is describing their eight of their last thirteen matches, from the Toronto game on 3rd or 4th September onwards, as being 'home' matches.

Yeah as far as I can tell, the other august venues tbc possibly Warrington from what I've heard.

No way the missus is gonna sign off on this. I can get away with the NRL in the mornings as i've convinced her i'm 'working'.. Maybe the 6.30pm game is doable. She'll leave me before i can get away with three games in a day!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

2 hours ago, silverback said:

I can just see everyone sat at home pint in hand rattling for first kickoff,

dont overload folks tape the games and take it ten minute spells.:kolobok_popcorm1:

and no shouting at telly.

And ripping into those match threads ... awesome !

51 minutes ago, EastLondonMike said:

No way the missus is gonna sign off on this. I can get away with the NRL in the mornings as i've convinced her i'm 'working'.. Maybe the 6.30pm game is doable. She'll leave me before i can get away with three games in a day!

This is my last post Mike and just a suggestion, if you can, SkyGo it and give her the remote ... stay well, keep safe and make sure your marriage stays intact.

I live ont'inerweb in TGG land while the wife watches happy murders and romantic films. Today the 1981 Oz GF Eels v Jets it's like another world, universe and sport.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

15 minutes ago, Oxford said:

This is my last post Mike and just a suggestion, if you can, SkyGo it and give her the remote ... stay well, keep safe and make sure your marriage stays intact.

I live ont'inerweb in TGG land while the wife watches happy murders and romantic films. Today the 1981 Oz GF Eels v Jets it's like another world, universe and sport.

My SKY Subscription went a couple of years ago.. i have to watch in 'other' ways now.

I think i'll just sneak out. will be easier. The less she knows the better!

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

3 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

Truly sorry, Mike, to hear of the impending yet inevitable breakdown of your marriage!

Archived