World Cup of Beer - Quarter Finals (part 2)

Who makes the best beer?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the best beer?

• England
    • USA
  2. 2. Who makes the best beer?

• Czech Republic
    • Ireland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/07/20 at 10:59

The draw has been made for the quarter finals:

Belgium and Germany will meet the first semi-final, now we decide the other semi-finalists.

England v USA
Czech Republic v Ireland

Voting ends on Sunday at noon - Vote Responsibly and impartially! 😉

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

bump

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Despite a decent showing by Ireland, the two favourites are through, It's showtime!

Archived