Season over

Bedford Roughyed

Inevitable really.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

36 minutes ago, AmigoTopping said:

With no crowds allowed to attend games until at least October there was only going to be one outcome....season ticket refunds to follow??

Do you think that you will get the cash back....more likely to get a discount from 2022

It'll be interesting to see which clubs do fold or experience severe financial strain over the coming weeks and months. Rugby league isn't a rich sport and can ill afford situations like this current one. I worry for the game. 

3 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

It'll be interesting to see which clubs do fold or experience severe financial strain over the coming weeks and months. Rugby league isn't a rich sport and can ill afford situations like this current one. I worry for the game. 

I worry what little know it all is going to come up with next

22 minutes ago, Tangle said:

I worry what little know it all is going to come up with next

Not really bothered tbh, he or she is a complete and utter numpty. Most people on these forums come across as well balanced people but he/she comes up with stuff that isn't worth taking any notice of.

Archived