Next season

Wandering pete

15 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

I think some of our marquee signings have been paid for by supporters and sponsors. Steve certainly wouldn't compromise the clubs future 

Lunt was paid for by the 1875 club wasnt he? The supporters trust was referenced in the Facebook Post in making a big contribution to the Harrison signing who have still been raising money through COVID. 

From the face of things there is more income streams, Lincolns burger, the bill boards facing Hollywood Park, the beer garden plus there seems to have been a lot of grants/funding throughout the COVID, I know a few sports clubs who have come out of COVID in a better position than beforehand so could be the case with us. 

16 hours ago, Town utd said:

building a great squad, hardest thing will be giving game time to everyone,be hard for locals getting into team,but you need a big squad to win the league,

Local players will always be part of a Barrow team and an important part. Our squad is built around local players with a good mix of travelling players that you need. 

Connor Terrill ( came through academy)

Luke cresswell 

shane toal

Dan Toal

Ryan Johnston (came through academy)

Nathan Mossop 

Danny Morrow

Jake Carter (came through academy)

Adam Ford (came through Academy)

Mark Tyson

Carl Mcbain 

Tom Hopkins 

Club has very very strong links with local players  

3 hours ago, Gaffo said:

Local players will always be part of a Barrow team and an important part. Our squad is built around local players with a good mix of travelling players that you need. 

Connor Terrill ( came through academy)

Luke cresswell 

shane toal

Dan Toal

Ryan Johnston (came through academy)

Nathan Mossop 

Danny Morrow

Jake Carter (came through academy)

Adam Ford (came through Academy)

Mark Tyson

Carl Mcbain 

Tom Hopkins 

Club has very very strong links with local players  

Not forgetting Ben Harrison.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

10 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

What are the chances Nathan mossop could move on for next season,seen as you’ve signed Shaun Lunt 

We had Puara last 2 seasons who hasn't been signed yet (I imagine will be unlikely but who knows) so I'd say we would likely want to retain Mossop.

On 19/09/2020 at 08:26, RSN said:

We had Puara last 2 seasons who hasn't been signed yet (I imagine will be unlikely but who knows) so I'd say we would likely want to retain Mossop.

He signs along with Duffy. 

• 1 month later...

No more Ottowa for 20/21...could be for ever?With the Championship down to 13 when one of the 8 possibles gets the nod for Sooper Dooper League and League 1 having 11 teams..what next?Probably more sense to run with 3 x 12  but 12/13/11 would be a nonsense.Is the proposal for a League 1 team to be promoted to the Champ to give 12/14/10?If so ..what are the criteria?Interesting times.

• 2 weeks later...

What days and kick off times going to be next season? I know the yard isn't the be all and end all in the town BUT with the new shift pattern in there Saturday is the only day the entire workforce get off. Will we be looking at going back to Saturday evening games or will we continue with Sunday afternoon?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Challenge Cup(rounds 1 and 2)

20/1  and 27/8 march

Oldham away ..presumably at the Vestacare stadium(aka Whitebank)..as someone once said..its not white..theres no bank  and it's not a stadium😉

Win that and another away day to either Swinton or ....Newcastle the following weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived