Play games for Toronto...

2 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

I live 10 mins walk from the canyon, ironically when we bought our townhouse in 2009 it was one of the few parts of the North Shore that was just about in our price range, now of course it’s trendy, with new developments going up around the centre so if we wanted to buy our current place now it would be out of the question, luckily we have no desire to move and as you say it’s one of the most beautiful places in the Lower Mainland. Have to admit laughing though when I see the tourists paying to enter Capilano Suspension Bridge when they can go to Lynn Canyon bridge for free and it’s something I’m quick to point out if I get talking to any visitors. Also Rock101 is awesome, even my dog likes it!

We stayed at a b&b on Upper Lonsdale. On our first visit there he told us to avoid capilano and go to lynn valley which was in his opinion a much nicer park and a much nicer visit. We bloody loved that adventure. 

Our two holidays to BC were the best ever and Vancouver remains my favourite city ever.

3 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

We stayed at a b&b on Upper Lonsdale. On our first visit there he told us to avoid capilano and go to lynn valley which was in his opinion a much nicer park and a much nicer visit. We bloody loved that adventure. 

Our two holidays to BC were the best ever and Vancouver remains my favourite city ever.

If you come out again message me.

2 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Excessive alcohol usage is not good. 

Feels good though. lol.

Archived