Cardboard Cut Outs at SL games

2 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

WELL hope we duplicate the NRL week 1 saw HITLER/STALIN/CUMMINGS AND AN AUSSIE SERIAL KILLER LOL:)

I'm pretty sure there was also an Osama bin Laden cut-out at one match.

I'd like to see a cut-out of the Sunday Times' very own Wiggy enjoying a RL match, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

14 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I'm pretty sure there was also an Osama bin Laden cut-out at one match.

I'd like to see a cut-out of the Sunday Times' very own Wiggy enjoying a RL match, though.

Bin Laden was at the Leeds United game if I recall

8 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Bin Laden was at the Leeds United game if I recall

Even though he was actually an Arsenal fan.  No loyalty.

I suspect that checks will be a bit more thorough since Leeds Utd got away with that obvious one.  Can't see Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris showing up anywhere.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

13 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Waste of people's time putting these stupid things up

It's a simple fundraiser.  Took me 5 minutes.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

Could we nominate the greatest 'cardboard cutouts' our clubs have ever signed? Would love to fill the stands with the likes of Scott Wilson, Michael Sullivan and Matt Rodwell.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Could we nominate the greatest 'cardboard cutouts' our clubs have ever signed? Would love to fill the stands with the likes of Scott Wilson, Michael Sullivan and Matt Rodwell.

I think you can have pretty much any person you want if you can find a photo that fits

1 hour ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Even though he was actually an Arsenal fan.  No loyalty.

I suspect that checks will be a bit more thorough since Leeds Utd got away with that obvious one.  Can't see Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris showing up anywhere.

Shame, can’t have any fun these days 😁

2 hours ago, Just Browny said:

I feel like I have to name Dallas Meade here too - often quoted as a terrible signing by many, despite the poor sod getting a career ending injury with his first carry!

3 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Waste of people's time putting these stupid things up

How dare the clubs try raise some much needed revenue with a bit of a fun initiative 

im going to photoshop my cat in a leeds jersey and buy one, it helps the club and my cat is much more pleasing to the eye than me.

RL fans are miserable sods some times

WELL we have just had a vote at lunch and the wife and kids voted for AMO our Amstaff with our 2 youngest boys either side:)

Cartoon version of him on one of my wife radio station websites LOL:) www.atlantisradio.uk

He normally goes to Kent CCC matches with his replica shirt Naz Hussian has picked him out a couple of times in recent seasons at SKY T/Twenty matches:)

4 hours ago, Griff said:

You put your own picture up ?

Yeah, for one entry.  I'm attempting another couple with "others" 😉

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

3 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

How dare the clubs try raise some much needed revenue with a bit of a fun initiative 

im going to photoshop my cat in a leeds jersey and buy one, it helps the club and my cat is much more pleasing to the eye than me.

There's a lot of dogs at the soccer games.

Not many cats.

Cats are smarter.🐱

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

17 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

WELL hope we duplicate the NRL week 1 saw HITLER/STALIN/CUMMINGS AND AN AUSSIE SERIAL KILLER LOL:)

And they say our sport has a lack of famous fans ...

5 hours ago, Dave T said:

I feel like I have to name Dallas Meade here too - often quoted as a terrible signing by many, despite the poor sod getting a career ending injury with his first carry!

Yes, poor Dallas. Usually the first on any of these lists.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived