NRL games had so little input they are not being posted now?

No interest in the NRL anymore?

This Sport is its own worst enemy.

To describe this Sport in a word I would say Apathetic.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

6 minutes ago, Damien said:

People were posting on them as far as I can see. Its the Mods that put them up.

As an aside would Super League games get the same treatment on a NRL forum?

They may if the NRL was not being played and Super League was widely available in Oz.

9 minutes ago, Allora said:

Or more people have returned to work from furlough and games on Thursday and Friday mornings are no longer able to be watched. Also doesn’t help when threads aren’t posted by the mods, who are probably quite busy people, if they’re not furloughed, themselves. 

25 minutes ago, Allora said:

I rarely posted on the NRL threads.

I watch all the games on Sky. I still subscribe to Watch NRL for the shows.

I'm clearly apathetic.

They are being commented on in the usual place on TRL; the Australian Rugby League Forum.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Since Super League has been suspended the NRL games have been pinned here.

Its been the only game in Town.

Whatever.....

This Sport....

1 hour ago, Allora said:

Truth is, it's me that usually posts them, and I've been off work the past couple of days looking after my 87 year old mum who isn't in the best of health right now.

There's no more to it than that.

Sorry.

There's nothing to stop anyone else posting a match thread in here to discuss any RL game if they want, though. 

However, with Super League starting back up shortly, I will be reverting to posting Super League match threads in here, as we did before the season was suspended, and deferring to the NRL forum for discussion on the NRL, as pinning threads for all the games in both comps in here would not only take me longer to do, it would leave the top half of the forum a bit top heavy with pinned threads too.

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Truth is, it's me that usually posts them, and I've been off work the past couple of days looking after my 87 year old mum who isn't in the best of health right now.

Sorry.

There's nothing to stop anyone else posting a match thread in here to discuss any RL game if they want, though. 

However, with Super League starting back up shortly, I will be reverting to posting Super League match threads in here, as we did before the season was suspended, and deferring to the NRL forum for discussion on the NRL, as pinning threads for all the games in both comps in here would not only take me longer to do, it would leave the top half of the forum a bit top heavy with pinned threads too.

Just to add, there's no actual 'bar' to discussing NRL games in here, anytime, if someone wants to take over the task of posting match threads from me, go ahead, though I won't pin them as before due to the above explanation.

Terrific game today. Eels look so dangerous in attack. That finish from Ferguson at the end was incredible and would have been one for the highlight reels if the try hadn’t been scrubbed off for a knock on in the lead up. The leap was like prime time Michael Jordan.

52 minutes ago, arcticchris said:

Terrific game today. Eels look so dangerous in attack. That finish from Ferguson at the end was incredible and would have been one for the highlight reels if the try hadn’t been scrubbed off for a knock on in the lead up. The leap was like prime time Michael Jordan.

That put down was freakish. It's astonishing he's still on a duck egg this year. 

On 23/07/2020 at 22:17, John Drake said:

Sorry.

I am sorry John, I was not having a go at you Mate.

I regret that I posted this Topic and tried to delete it.

Great win for the Sharks!

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

On 23/07/2020 at 13:17, John Drake said:

Sorry.

Sorry to hear that, John.  I hope there is a good outcome for you.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Archived