Town branded Face masks.

WTRLFC WEBSITE

2 minutes ago, silverfox said:

Great idea  I actually said to my wife last night  Town are missing an opportunity here to get some income . 

I've got a Wolfpack one and it attracts alot of stares.;;;people like it.

A great idea,Are they cotton or that sponge type ones?.I have had a few of the sponge type ones and found them bloody useless,but have now bought a cotton one from Dobbies yesterday and they are far superior, and they have the inserts for new filters.I will deffo have a Town one if they are cotton.Well thought of Gary.UTT...

3 hours ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

The response has been very strong to Gary's social media post. Please contact him urgently if you require one via facebook as per the link to ensure you get on the order. 

Thank you for your support. 

#ourtown 

Any pictures of the design town ?

8 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Any pictures of the design town ?

Not yet, Gary's taking the lead on this so just keep following his facebook feed for updates and we intend to share when they're received. 

The club are very thankful to Gary for moving this forward and the response has been fantastic so far. 

Thanks to all who've put their names down. 

#ourtown 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived