Toronto IPO of Shares

Kayakman

I'm in for 10 shares at $100 a pop.  I know thats alot for some folk but I think there are many people who would buy 1 or 2 shares.

Can Argyle sell 100 000 shares worldwide?  I mean can Argyle sell 99 990 shares worldwide...its a big ask.

21 hours ago, RoyBoy295 said:

What do you actually get for your shares.

Well the way it works with shares is that a shareholder becomes a part owner Royboy.

33 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Well the way it works with shares is that a shareholder becomes a part owner Royboy.

So what do you get for your shares? Do you actually attend meetings/have any say about the club at all? Surely if you're a 'part owner' you get something?

21 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

So what do you get for your shares? Do you actually attend meetings/have any say about the club at all? Surely if you're a 'part owner' you get something?

Of course you will be involved in some way...like with the Green Bay Packers and how they do it...its a proven concept.

Owning a share means that you are a part owner and can have your say in things.   It would be like in business...My God you folks are behind the times!

2 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Owning a share means that you are a part owner and can have your say in things.   It would be like in business...My God you folks are behind the times!

You honestly think 10 shares will give you a voice??

A fool and his money are easily parted.

10 minutes ago, RoyBoy295 said:

You honestly think 10 shares will give you a voice??

A fool and his money are easily parted.

I guess I can put you down for 20 shares then RoyBoy?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 19:39, frank said:

Just hope that the WP make it back to SL.If it hadn't been for the  rough deal they were handed things could have worked out fine.

I agree, I think certain individuals have now realized it was an error not giving TWP access to central funding.  The entire saga has embarrassed the sport in a number of ways.  Yes, it has been embarrassing for TWP and David Argyle but the league has also personally embarrassed itself which, given the TV contract is up for renewal, you can`t help but think they have done damage to SL as a brand the way they have handled TWP.

On 05/09/2020 at 22:55, Neutralfan7 said:

How did the shares buying go? Has anyone who bought shares been involved with the clubs running since?

There is no formal proposal as of this time....things are still evolving as Toronto calls the bluff of SL.  Lay them cards down boys...we are formally calling the bluff.

"Call".

4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

There is no formal proposal as of this time....things are still evolving as Toronto calls the bluff of SL.  Lay them cards down boys...we are formally calling the bluff.

"Call".

Formal proposal as in regard to the shares being bought? Or have you just answered the question with a different answer?

2 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

😂😂 ok mate, you've had a good run while it lasted

Well if that is the case then so be it...but I don't think so...methinks you can save those crying emojis for another club.

We raise...all in.

Archived