Toronto IPO of Shares

Kayakman

• 2 weeks later...

well folks it seems the majority of clubs don't want us in SL and it appears we are not sustainable at the lower levels so it could well be we will be saying goodbye permanently by the end of this month. if so it has been great mixing it up with you at whichever level you play.

Will miss you all. cheers and good luck.

14 hours ago, RobertAM said:

well folks it seems the majority of clubs don't want us in SL and it appears we are not sustainable at the lower levels so it could well be we will be saying goodbye permanently by the end of this month. if so it has been great mixing it up with you at whichever level you play.

Will miss you all. cheers and good luck.

Well said Robert.  I agree with you as to the apparent lie of the land over in M62 country.  Christine and I have enjoyed our chats over the 3 years with you, Phil Harris, John Gross, Peter John Atherton, Nicholas Mew, all the other fans, and the interactions with the Wolfpack players, coaches, and staff.  It has been a blast while it lasted.  Best of luck to you too.  Cheers.

P.S. one regret - I never did get to meet the infamous Kayakman in person....LOL

• 1 year later...
On 18/09/2020 at 08:46, Cameron Highlander said:

Well said Robert.  I agree with you as to the apparent lie of the land over in M62 country.  Christine and I have enjoyed our chats over the 3 years with you, Phil Harris, John Gross, Peter John Atherton, Nicholas Mew, all the other fans, and the interactions with the Wolfpack players, coaches, and staff.  It has been a blast while it lasted.  Best of luck to you too.  Cheers.

P.S. one regret - I never did get to meet the infamous Kayakman in person....LOL

I'm still alive and kicking!

• 1 month later...

Great to see provision has been made on this board to  be able to comment on Wolfpacks future. Looking forward to their progress in the N  American League  Hope some of their fans keep us up to date.

6 minutes ago, frank said:

Great to see provision has been made on this board to  be able to comment on Wolfpacks future. Looking forward to their progress in the N  American League  Hope some of their fans keep us up to date.

We will be getting things fired up here shortly with the release of the fixtures list tomorrow Frank.

Archived