Map of every rugby league club in the UK

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I've experienced the "coldest Queensland on record" in shorts and a vest, you fellas don't know what cold is!

True, Darwins worse, 35 in summer, 33 in winter.

25 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

I've experienced the "coldest Queensland on record" in shorts and a vest, you fellas don't know what cold is!

Would love year round warmth 

Bern lucky this year. Its been 20oC plus here since early March and looks set to continue as its supposed to be 28oC tomorow 

Dreading the winter though

4 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Would love year round warmth 

Bern lucky this year. Its been 20oC plus here since early March and looks set to continue as its supposed to be 28oC tomorow 

Dreading the winter though

Tbf its all about what you're used to. For us the 15 degree nights were pleasant but for the local Aussies they were freezing in big puffer jackets.

Who knows it might be mild! 😉

4 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Played the game on a communal park too... We stopped twice to clear dog poo. That's fourth team rugby for you! 

Was a rubbish game and we won't go back..... 

Ah you see who needs that! Only had that once and it was against a school in Keighley we played in the cup. Never played there again.

12 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Bloody nightmare. Tbf it did snow in NSW whilst we were in Gold Coast but had brightened up by the time we got there luckily.

I gather you`re not into skiing. Me neither, expensive and cold, rather lay on the beach. Cheaper and the view is better.😉

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

I gather you`re not into skiing. Me neither, expensive and cold, rather lay on the beach. Cheaper and the view is better.😉

No I've been told if I ever went I'd be more of an Après-Ski fan 🤣 When we did get to Sydney we had an organised cycle tour of Manly and it was sheet rain up hill for 75% of the time, I hated and have harboured a grudge against bicycles since!

2 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

No I've been told if I ever went I'd be more of an Après-Ski fan 🤣 When we did get to Sydney we had an organised cycle tour of Manly and it was sheet rain up hill for 75% of the time, I hated and have harboured a grudge against bicycles since!

Was Tony Abbott on the cycle tour , he`s from Manly, he loves Poms and he would have loved that weather, would of been wearing his budgie smugglers. That would frighten most people back to Queensland.

I`ve harboured a grudge against bicycles from when I was 8 years old and slipped off the pedals and landed on my nuts on that bloody bar across the top of the bike. Why don`t the chicks have one?🤨

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Was Tony Abbott on the cycle tour , he`s from Manly, he loves Poms and he would have loved that weather, would of been wearing his budgie smugglers. That would frighten most people back to Queensland.

I`ve harboured a grudge against bicycles from when I was 8 years old and slipped off the pedals and landed on my nuts on that bloody bar across the top of the bike. Why don`t the chicks have one?🤨

Lol he may well have been, was he PM in July 2015? I wouldn't have seen him though because I barely saw anything due to the rain!

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Lol he may well have been, was he PM in July 2015? I wouldn't have seen him though because I barely saw anything due to the rain!

I can`t keep track of our PM`s, were like Italy, got a new one every week.

He may have been, wouldn`t have stopped him though.

Christ that bloke yipyee has chased you over here from another thread. You must have really upset him!!😬

Just now, The Rocket said:

I can`t keep track of our PM`s, were like Italy, got a new one every week.

He may have been, wouldn`t have stopped him though.

Christ that bloke yipyee has chased you over here from another thread. You must have really upset him!!😬

Yeah mate I think that was at the height/start of the merrigoround!

Tbf I think it was this thread but who knows. Never knew people were so passionate about Greater Manchester and Merseyside independence from Lancashire! Must be a big fan of 1974 🤣

6 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Yeah mate I think that was at the height/start of the merrigoround!

Tbf I think it was this thread but who knows. Never knew people were so passionate about Greater Manchester and Merseyside independence from Lancashire! Must be a big fan of 1974 🤣

Sorry mate, you obviously know more about Oz PM`s than I know about the history of well...your second sentence.🥴Maybe you had to be there!!!

Archived