NRL Match Thread Round 12

Of the Indigenous Round shirts I've seen do far, my favourites have been the Cowboys and the yellow Referees ones.

Tomorrow's matches are at antisocal o'clock AM, but there are 1-hour extended highlights at 11pm Sunday night. I may go for the latter and avoid this thread 'til then. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final: Bulldogs 16- 18 Eels

Eels off to a flyer and race into an 18 point lead with tries from Moses and two from Gutherson.  End up having to hold on as Bulldogs  mounted a spirited comeback. In the end the only difference was Averillo's failure  to convert his own acrobatic  try.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

With the final being later this year instead of the nine hour difference at the moment between here and Sydney we will have an eleven hour difference by the time the final comes around.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

I thought the crowd looked a bit packed on the hill

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-reportedly-investigating-packed-sunshine-coast-crowd/news-story/fc1a36daf6284201a3101eceb3a0ee8f

I have made a mental note to visit Sunshine Coast Stadium if ever we get back to normal on this planet.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived