Sun 2 Aug: SL: St Helens v Catalans Dragons KO 4.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/08/20 at 15:45

By the way, the commentator said "James Graham, back in the red vee". Erm... 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A familiar look to les Cats - plenty of individual talent, not so good in team coherence. Early days, I know, but still.

Now a Zeb Taia try, converted by Coote for 16:0..

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It is possible that the French side are dazzled by the whiteness of Amor's noggin.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saintslass must hate watching this new, ultra-boring St Helens side. :kolobok_wink:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoying this. Having watched many of the NRL games since they restarted i didn't think i was missing SL. Watching this has actually made me realise i have. Pitch looks great too, and played in lovely conditions.

Catalans seem to lack a bit of direction in the final third, which is surprising with the likes of Maloney out there. Think they need to get Folau on the ball a lot more.

Saints looking far more likely to score more points currently though.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived