Centre - 

Utility Back - 

Half back - Charnock

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes

Hooker - Wilkinson

Second Row - Langtree, Fletcher

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 6

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Fullback 

Wing - 

Centre - 

Utility Back - 

Half back - Charnock, Hewitt

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes

Hooker - Wilkinson

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 7

•  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Nelmes and Reilly have been our first choice front rowers for most of the half dozen or so games we played this year. 
You know about Nelmes and I don’t think you will be disappointed with Martyn and by the way, his surname is pronounced Riley, so don’t upset him by getting it wrong!

Puzzles me though, why Martyn hasn’t been announced as having been signed by you. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Heard a rumour that you are trying to sign Liam Kirk from Bradford. That would give you a beefy pack.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

21 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Nelmes and Reilly have been our first choice front rowers for most of the half dozen or so games we played this year. 
You know about Nelmes and I don’t think you will be disappointed with Martyn and by the way, his surname is pronounced Riley, so don’t upset him by getting it wrong!

Puzzles me though, why Martyn hasn’t been announced as having been signed by you. 

Tommy Brierley signed 1 year deal. Martyn best friend has passed away so probably holding the news of signing back a bit 

Fullback 

Wing - Brierley

Centre - 

Utility Back - 

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes

Hooker - Wilkinson

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 8

21 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

They like to spread the announcements out, gives news for twitter etc.  

Fullback 

Wing - Brierley

Centre - 

Utility Back - 

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 9

Fullback 

Wing - Brierley

Centre - Leeming

Utility Back - 

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 10

Tandle if you read the item right it states that it is only paper snippets ie the rumour mill at work, even todays League Express says " If the move is confirmed....."

Cheers RogerT author of Outs and Ins.

Archived