• Last Reply
8 minutes ago, tandle said:

roger t

lunt to barrow confirmed

dickinson to sheffield  confirmed

tiara to rochdale  cinfirmed

pick to oldham not confirmed

all i said was it says  on your forum

No, you said it said he had signed for Oldham, which it doesn't. Anyway, as the discussion on our forum goes, he is a bit of an unknown quantity as he really ever played at ours. He has plenty of size though.

Yes we would have loved to see more of him, but heyho it was not to be, if he as signed for you I hope all goes well for him and Oldham.

Fullback 

Wing - Brierley

Centre - Leeming

Utility Back - 

Half back - Charnock, Hewitt

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes, Reilly

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Second Row - Langtree, Fletcher

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 11

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Only seen Reilly play this season but he looks very promising based on those games. Got a lovely little swerve/step to find space and then has great leg drive in the contact. Prop looked to be our weakest element this season and looks like Disco is really looking to rectify this and I believe we've still got a few more new forwards to come in as well as hopefully Joy and Spencer resigning.

1 hour ago, m brooksy said:

Only seen Reilly play this season but he looks very promising based on those games. Got a lovely little swerve/step to find space and then has great leg drive in the contact. Prop looked to be our weakest element this season and looks like Disco is really looking to rectify this and I believe we've still got a few more new forwards to come in as well as hopefully Joy and Spencer resigning.

Martyn was just getting his fitness back after a serious knee injury when the season came to a end,you’ve got a good one there along with Nelmes,anyway Nelmes doesn’t need any introduction to your supporters having played for you before,hopefully he’s got his off field problems sorted. Don’t know much about Tommy Brierley didn’t play many games for us,in fact he probably played more for Hull KR reserves than he did for us.

18 hours ago, OL14.yeds said:

Dewsbury’s performances in the abandoned 2020 season were very impressive. To sign Brierley, Nelmes and Reilly is very good business. 👏🏼👏🏼

Money talks.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, LittleboroRoughyed said:

We have probably done OK out of Covid-19. Central funding, sponsorship, season tickets, merchandise without having to expense player salaries, ground hire etc. 

Got it in one,now would you care to come on our forum or Facebook page and explain that to some of our fans please.

12 minutes ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

They have

Shush don't spoil the surprises!  Or our sophisticated media blitz! 😀 😂

(Will be great if they have signed)

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

You are building a pretty tough pack there, especially if Kirk joins you as rumoured. No easybeats in 2021 that's for sure.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived