Centre - Leeming, Heaton, Roberts

Utility Back - Green

Half back - Charnock, Hewitt, Barran

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes, Reilly, Spencer, Joy, Kirk

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Second Row - Langtree, Fletcher, Smith, Pick

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 26

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched some YouTube videos of him and he looks like a terrific addition.  Strong runner, especially returning kicks, really good defence and fast too.

Well done to the Club and Disco!!

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

ullback - Abram

Wing - Brierley, Hutchings, Holcroft, Johnson, Ince

Utility Back - Green

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes, Reilly, Spencer, Joy, Kirk, Sheriffe

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 27

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

All teams are building squads of similar size due to their being no dual reg and likely no loans next season.

I think in the forwards it will give us the chance to rotate without weakening the pack but not sure about the backs as too many unknown quantities stepping up from reserve grade. Some players will probably fall away over the season if they're not getting a game but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

ullback - Abram

Wing - Brierley, Hutchings, Holcroft, Johnson, Ince

Utility Back - Green

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes, Reilly, Spencer, Joy, Kirk, Sheriffe

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 26

• 5 weeks later...
On 19/01/2021 at 14:16, tandle said:

regarding danny bridge on reading last nights online oldham chron. if i have read it right it seems that bridge is still a oldham player. correct me if iam wrong.

The question is does a positive drug test invalidate the contract. I'm no contract lawyer but having a positive drug test would be reason to make a contract invalid. Clearly its gross misconduct 

Archived