Connor Robinson

spanishknight

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Looks like he's off to Fax.

Yeah seen reports on that. Although disappointed to see him go, wish him the best. However on the flip side Morgan Smith from London if true he is coming in is a direct replacement. From Halifax side of things not sure if they are keeping Tom Gilmore or not but if they are Connor will have some competition for a starting place where he probably hasn't had for a while 

Robbo is a points scoring machine. There are not too many around. His % rate with kicks speaks for itself. A lot of the close wins we had were in a big part down to his successful kicks from the touch lines. I wish him well.

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

yea good luck to him, great goal kicker n he has some pace when he pins his lugs back n all. in fordy we trust, onwards n upwards, the side we turned out this year never gelled in the few matches we had so change was needed n it seems big  change is at hand.

Will be disappointed if/when he goes. As others have said he's a points machine who you can rely on to bag a conversion or DG at crucial times. Maybe didn't quite click this season, but he's been an integral part over the last couple of years of success. Wish him all the best, just a shame it's come to an end. 

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

39 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yeah your old half back partnership for us next season by the looks. York hoping for Smith/Wallace so I guess another of our ex players will be departing as well.

If you get robbo and liam to click they are devastating , here's to a good season next year , see you all in the pigeons or the shay.😀😀😀

16 hours ago, Shadow45 said:

Cant remember where I read it, but Ford was asked about him, he replied something along the lines of "It's nice to be linked with a player of his quality, he's the type of player I want but he's a Toronto player"

ALL Toronto's players are up for sale , does Wallace want to take a huge pay cut to play for us ? , very good if we can get him but I fear others with deeper pockets would beat us to it.

Argyle , although a billionaire looks to be cutting his losses and writing off the loans he made to TWP and putting the club on the market with New York looking favorite.

On 07/08/2020 at 11:32, Stirlin said:

ALL Toronto's players are up for sale , does Wallace want to take a huge pay cut to play for us ? , very good if we can get him but I fear others with deeper pockets would beat us to it.

Argyle , although a billionaire looks to be cutting his losses and writing off the loans he made to TWP and putting the club on the market with New York looking favorite.

Quite possibly most of the contacted Aussies came from a NRL club prior to their Wolfpack journey so for them I am sure they would easily get contracts somewhere. Hopefully the money comes in to sort them for 2021 if New York backers invest might be a conflict of interest there to have 2 teams in the system unless they use New York as Toronto reserves and sell one of them off when New York are knocking on Super Leagues door. Whilst SBW must be laughing to the bank along with Jon Wilkin too.

The best learning experience surely has to be that investment in North and Central America Rugby League should be done separately to create an independent league system. There are easily enough locations that can have 5-8k attendances in a pro-league if you used imagination. The Covid-19 has even put UK&France in doubt 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived