Sat 8 Aug: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull KR KO 6.30pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull KR

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/20 at 18:00

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Well, Widdop is in the squad. As is Gelling.

Thankfully Ashton is back - would love to see him make the same impact from the first few games he played.

Gelling in the squad?  Obviously I concur that innocent until proven guilty is certainly the case;but  on the weekend when Wokey Warrington show support for BLM they also appear to demonstrate,perhaps, to the female gender,that domestic violence allegations are not so serious.

Cognitive dissonance?

It also seems over in the good ol' USA they are now dismissing diversity training.It's just so hard to keep up and be politically correct.

I hope it doesn't change again while I'm asleep - https://theconversation.com/why-diversity-training-on-campus-is-likely-to-disappoint-143644

I hope it's a good game...

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

On 06/08/2020 at 22:22, Angelic Cynic said:

Gelling in the squad?  Obviously I concur that innocent until proven guilty is certainly the case;but  on the weekend when Wokey Warrington show support for BLM they also appear to demonstrate,perhaps, to the female gender,that domestic violence allegations are not so serious.

Cognitive dissonance?

It also seems over in the good ol' USA they are now dismissing diversity training.It's just so hard to keep up and be politically correct.

I hope it doesn't change again while I'm asleep - https://theconversation.com/why-diversity-training-on-campus-is-likely-to-disappoint-143644

I hope it's a good game...

Innocent until proven guilty, but.....

I hope Price has seen sense and switched the team mentality to one of open rugby instead of conservatism. Otherwise it could be a long season of disappointment.

I’ll go in to this with an open mind and some optimism for a change though... Ashton to score the match winner after coming off the bench in the last few minutes 🙏

Much stronger Hull KR team than the injury ravaged pre-lockdown version. Could be a more competitive game than most people seen to think.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Ashton on the bench thankfully so maybe Price recognises the need for a different type of Warrington going forward, rather than a ‘3 props and BMM’ interchange from the last couple of seasons.

Hope it’s a cracker, and I agree will be a lot closer than most are predicting. Tony Smith likes an free-flowing open game.

I hadn't even poured my beer, and KR are already on the scoreboard!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The fake crowd do sound like a real rugby league one. Constant undertone of being ###### off at some minor injustice.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Definitely needs to settle down. 

Sod that, it's great fun. Its like if hulls coach just said "tactics today lads, just do whatever the hell you fancy" 

Archived