Sun 9 Aug: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 1pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/20 at 12:30

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose this is what you get when you replace a coach who has gone stale with another who has been part of the problem for even longer. Why we havent taken the opportunity over the last few months to bring in a proper replacement is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, MZH said:

I suppose this is what you get when you replace a coach who has gone stale with another who has been part of the problem for even longer. Why we havent taken the opportunity over the last few months to bring in a proper replacement is beyond me.

Yup,  they've not changed anything really.

Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

Yup,  they've not changed anything really.

I know the lockdown wasnt ideal for putting things in place, but we could have made moves to get our man and he could have at least had a few weeks to work with them before the restart. Now the season is a write off and we have to start afresh (again) next year. If we were trying to do something a bit different but just looked a bit rusty or disjointed I could cope with that. But it's just the same old s***.

Just now, MZH said:

I know the lockdown wasnt ideal for putting things in place, but we could have made moves to get our man and he could have at least had a few weeks to work with them before the restart. Now the season is a write off and we have to start afresh (again) next year. If we were trying to do something a bit different but just looked a bit rusty or disjointed I could cope with that. But it's just the same old s***.

If you want my view, radioed could have and should have gone after any of the kickings you got from warrington over the last 3 years, Pearson has been unhappy publicly, you need a rebuild and arguably you're 2 or 3 years behind schedule,  now covid as you say has made things even more awkward 

10 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

That's the last rugby game I go too. Shocking rugby league. I give up

"Quoth the Raven, nevermore"

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Barry Badrinath said:

If you want my view, radioed could have and should have gone after any of the kickings you got from warrington over the last 3 years, Pearson has been unhappy publicly, you need a rebuild and arguably you're 2 or 3 years behind schedule,  now covid as you say has made things even more awkward 

Radford should have gone at the end of 2018 after the record losing run.

I hoped Last could have a positive impact, but based on today he has no ideas of his own and we are just seeing the same problems as under Radford.

Just now, DavidM said:

Both deliberately slowed down the play id reckon 

I agree, both did. I didn't explain what I meant well, salford one was a judgement, Hull one was a technical one so much easier to get right. 

Archived