Sun 9 Aug: SL: Salford Red Devils v Hull FC KO 1pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/20 at 12:30

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a hard time to predict any results just now. But Hull have all the big hitters back and if they have put the work in and the fitness is there then I feel we should be just too powerful for Salford.

Hull by 12

I have no idea.

We were absolute shoite before lockdown, I sincerely hope the long break and removal of Radford has improved us.

But I'm not holding my breath.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Too many imponderables to predict. Mainly the rule changes vis-a-vis the two packs, but also how the lay-off has affected the players fitness and timing of runs, etc.

I just hope it's a good game and everyone enjoys it.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Best of luck to Andy Last as his first game in charge finally arrives. As he says himself, he has a very, very good squad. Time to start delivering.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Well, having seen three of the four games up to now, this appears to be a rather alien game of RL that is being served up by the teams.

They look like sevens games with too many people on the park.

So, with that in mind, we need to get the ball to Naulago as often as we can, him and Shaul could really light up this game.

Oh, and as my pal says, good luck to Lasty, really hope he can emerge as a decent coach now it's his gig alone.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Well, having seen three of the four games up to now, this appears to be a rather alien game of RL that is being served up by the teams.

They look like sevens games with too many people on the park.

So, with that in mind, we need to get the ball to Naulago as often as we can, him and Shaul could really light up this game.

Oh, and as my pal says, good luck to Lasty, really hope he can emerge as a decent coach now it's his gig alone.

Agree with you on the version of the game we've got at the moment. I find it it just a little bit too frantic.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm gonna go for my usual Kcom South stand experience and have someone smoke a joint a few rows back and someone else trip and chuck a pint over me. 

I’ve never heard of people chucking pints over anyone.

Anyway, this is the Hull team according to the HDM.  Mostly predictable and given Connors showings at stand off Albert is back at SO.

Minor ‘shock’ in Cator over Johnstone.  

Hull FC: Jamie Shaul; Ratu Naulago, Carlos Tuimavave, Josh Griffin, Mahe Fonua; Albert Kelly, Marc Sneyd; Gareth Ellis, Danny Houghton, Ligi Sao; Josh Jones, Manu Ma’u; Andre Savelio

Bench: Jake Connor, Joe Cator, Chris Satae, Josh Bowden

Woah, what a pass.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Salford looking good. 18 - 6 up

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived