Sun 9 Aug: SL: Leeds Rhinos v St Helens KO 6.30pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/20 at 18:00

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds may have well have just pointed "its that way".

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

A great sight, when he's unleashed into space.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds just looked badly coached. Their half backs are running laterally and not squaring up the defence so Saints can simply drift in defence without any danger.

The execution is poor but then Leeds don't look motivated on the effort plays... kick chase etc. Not a good combination. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

We’re absolutely beating Leeds up right through the middle of the pitch. It’s all too easy. The biggest threat we’ve faced from Leeds is the numerous high tackles on Saints players. 

Some try by Grace, that. The initial chase by Leeds was pathetic but the way he beat two players was excellent. 

The set before that Grace try half the Leeds players where stroling back hand on head, they look cream crackered. No chance of catching Grace.

Got a bit scrappy at times with dropped ball and penalties. Couldn't have asked for more than a 24 point lead at half time though,  take some stopping when we're winning the forward battle like this.

Worra joke penalty that was.

Leeds defender holding Bentley down so his mates can get back in defence and Bentley gets penalised?

Jeez.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I'll use the free play, what have Leeds been doing during lockdown watching old recordings of how they played when they were decent.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Leeds have cut out the dumb stuff mentioned at half time, they have now decided to throw dumb passes instead.

Looks like Grace has broken his drought in some style.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived